Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, italian baked chicken with creamy shells and southern fried apple’s. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meanwhile while chicken is baking in a large pot add water half way and bring to a boil. Once to a boil add pasta and cook til shells r tender. It comes out tender and delicious and we use the left over cooked dressing to "dip" the chicken, our seven year old granddaughter's favorite thing to do!
Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian baked chicken with creamy shells and southern fried apple’s using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s:
- Make ready 1-2 Pkgs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast’s, cut in half
- Make ready 1-2 Bottles Zesty Italian Dressing
- Make ready 2 Boxes Small Shell Pasta
- Make ready Half a Block Velveeta Cheese, cut in cubes
- Prepare 1 Cup Milk
- Prepare 3 Tbsps. Butter
- Get 1-2 Sticks Butter
- Prepare 5-6 Apples, cored and sliced
- Get 2 tsps. Ground Cinnamon
- Prepare 3 Tbsps. Sugar
Italian Southern Comfort Giada pays tribute to some classic Southern American dishes. A creamy "dirty risotto," rich but light lemony fried chicken, and bread pudding made with panettone bread. It's almost completely hands off, save for adding the ingredients to a baking dish and sticking it in the oven. I'd just been apple picking and wanted to bake something new with the bounty.
Instructions to make Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s:
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Poke holes into chicken then add chicken to baking dishes/pans. Pour dressing over chicken and turn to coat. Cover with foil. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Tossing ever so often.
- Preheat oven to 400•F. Add chicken and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes til chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes then serve.
- Meanwhile while chicken is baking in a large pot add water half way and bring to a boil. Once to a boil add pasta and cook til shells r tender. Drain and add velveeta cubes and milk and the 3 Tbsps. Butter. Mix til cheese is melted and everything is mixed well. Set aside.
- In a large skillet melt the stick of butter add the apples and 3Tbsps. Sugar and Cinnamon. Sauté til apples are tender. Set aside.
- When everything is done plate Everything up and serve immediately. Enjoy 😋
I decided on apple chicken by throwing them in the slow cooker with some barbecue sauce. The dish fills my whole house with the most delicious smell. —Caitlyn Hauser, Brookline, New Hampshire Just like your favorite boxed shells and cheese, this recipe turns out a dinner that's creamy, irresistible and made in a single pot. But unlike the boxed version, this upgrade will fill up the whole family—thanks to the addition of hearty Italian sausage and Muir Glen™ tomato basil pasta sauce. Cooking the whole meal in a single pot isn't just convenient, it also allows you to build. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food italian baked chicken with creamy shells and southern fried apple’s recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!