Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bbq baked chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
BBQ chicken is messy and sticky; prepping the pan with foil makes for way easier cleanup. Place the chicken on the baking sheet, and season all over with the garlic powder mixture. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS - barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little Your favorite BBQ sauce, and some chicken, along with a little oil, salt, and pepper.
BBQ Baked Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. BBQ Baked Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bbq baked chicken using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Baked Chicken:
- Take 1 large Whole Chicken cut into pieces (or use your favorite cuts of chicken)
- Make ready 1 Bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 1 Garlic Salt
- Prepare 1 Onion powder
- Take 1 Rosemary Garlic mix
- Get 1 Pepper
- Prepare 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. These baked chicken tenders coated with barbecue and caramel sauce feature an added Asian-flavored twist. Easy and healthy Baked BBQ Chicken - You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the.
Steps to make BBQ Baked Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium heat
- Add 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil sauté pan.
- Season chicken on both sides with a sprinkle of garlic salt, onion powder, rosemary garlic mix, and pepper.
- Add Chicken to sauté pan and cook on each side until browned. About 3 minute per side.
- Once the Chicken is browned add the chicken to a 9/13 (greased with the last 2tbsp of extra virgin olive oil) Casserole dish.
- Put in oven for 30 - 40 minutes covered with foil.
- Meanwhile add your favorite bottle of BBQ sauce to a bowl so it is easier for you to spread it on the chicken.
- After 30 minutes uncover the chicken and let bake 5 more minutes.
- After 5 - 10 minutes take chicken out of oven and add BBQ sauce to the opposite side of the chicken, put back in oven for 10 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the oven and spread the rest of the BBQ sauce on the other side of the chicken. Put back in oven for 10 more minutes.
- After 10 minutes take chicken out of oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Once rested serve with your favorite sides.
This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, then place a. Baking chicken thighs in a tangy BBQ sauce is just as good as cooking them on the grill. Get the best bbq baked chicken thighs recipe at Food & Wine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bbq baked chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!