Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped chicken surprise. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This bacon wrapped chicken is chicken breasts seasoned with brown sugar and spices, then wrapped in bacon and baked until caramelized. This baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken is insanely delicious!!! Super easy to make, a light dusting of brown sugar makes the bacon gorgeously caramelised.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook bacon wrapped chicken surprise using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise:
- Get 6 chicken fillets
- Take 3 tbsp garlic infused avocado oil
- Take 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- Get salt and pepper
- Get 1/2 cup chopped corriander
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped mint
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- Make ready 1/2 cup pepperdews chopped
- Take 3 tbsp basil pesto
- Prepare 6 slices haloumi cheese
- Take 6 deseeded jalapenos (I used the vinegar soaked ones - tops and ends removed)
- Make ready 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Get 6 piece bacon (I used backbacon)
- Get 1 tsp garlic infused avocado oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp olive oil
Save it to your My Good Food collection and enjoy. Bacon-wrapped chicken is also a low carb, Keto-friendly meal - pick up a bottle of this Low Carb Maple Syrup - and it's a family favorite, along with our other Bacon Wrapped Chicken Skewers. By the way, we've been grilling those all summer long! A base recipe for baked bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese and chives.
Steps to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise:
- Wash chicken fillets then cover with cling wrap and pound with rolling pin to flatten slightly then remove cling and place chicken into a large baking pan.
- Make marinate by combining; avo oil, garlic, corriander, mint, spring onion and pepperdews. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Pour marinate over chicken pieces. Ensure that chicken is well coated on both sides with marinate.
- Cover and leave in fridge over night or allow to stand for at least 3 hours.
- Once marinated, spead a thin layer of pesto over each fillet. Then stuff and roll each one. This will make 6 servings.
- To stuff; Place haloumi slice on one end of fillet then top with a jalapeno and then cheddar. Roll with stuffing on inside.
- Once rolled, wrap chicken with a piece of bacon.
- When ready, place about 1 teaspoon of garlic infused avocado oil and 1 teaspoon of olive oil into a pan and heat.
- Sear prepared chicken on both sides to seal and brown slightly then place back into baking dish.
- Bake on 140° Celcius for about 10 - 15 minutes. Chicken should be cooked through but not dry.
- Serve and enjoy. I served on a bed of stir fried veg topped with a slice of grilled pineapple and a bit of chilli oil on the side.
Make it as written or add more flavors - customize it however you like! Chicken breast is my go-to dinner option when I've got nothing else up my sleeve and this bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is. How to make bacon wrapped chicken Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites - This is the easiest hot kid friendly appetizer that you'll ever make. Uses only TWO ingredients and it's soooo good, I Using center cut bacon reduces the fat, and wrapped around lean chicken breast you have yourself one delicious appetizer.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon wrapped chicken surprise recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!