Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken pancit 🤤. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken pancit 🤤 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken pancit 🤤 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Noodles with shredded chicken tossed in yummy vegetables and served. Sweet and savory Filipino Pancit Recipe with chicken & vegetables - stir fried in dark soy & oyster This is a deliciously sweet and savory Bihon Filipino Pancit recipe that's easy to prepare and ready in. Pancit has been always an island-family favorite, and usually prepared for family gatherings, parties, pot-luck and almost served at any special event.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken pancit 🤤 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken pancit 🤤:
- Make ready 500 g pancit canton
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup Broth of chicken
- Prepare 1 medium bulb Onion -minced
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic -minced
- Get Pinch pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Take 500 g green bell peppers"julienne cut"
- Take 2 tablespoon oil
- Get 250 g chicken legs or any parts
When the chicken is cooked, place it aside to cool. Learn how to prepare this easy Quick Chicken Pancit recipe like a pro. Traditional Asian Filipino noodle dish With vegetables, chicken, pork and shrimp. This pancit canton recipe has all the required shrimp, meat and vegetables plus a lot of other good stuff that makes it more special.
Instructions to make Chicken pancit 🤤:
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water in a cooking pot. Let boil. Put-in the chicken and boil for 25 minutes.
- Remove the boiled chicken from the cooking pot. Let it cool down. Shred the meat and discard the bones. Set aside. Note: do not throw the water yet, we will use it later as chicken broth.
- Heat a large pan. Pour-in 2 tablespoons cooking oil.
- Let the oil get hot then stir-fry the bell pepper 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- On the same pan, heat the remaining cooking oil. Once the oil becomes hot, saute the onion and garlic.
- Pour-in soy sauce, pinch of pepper and 1 cup of chicken stock (this is the water that was used to boil the chicken). Stir and let boil. Cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add the pancit canton. Toss the noodles until all the ingredients are well blended. If the noodles is somewhat dry, add a the cup of chicken broth and continue to toss until the liquid is absorbed.
- Put-in the stir-fried bell pepper then toss.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with lemon or calamansi. - Share and enjoy!🤤
- If you want your pancit dry just limit the chicken broth but depends on you ❤
This Pancit Canton will definitely make your occasions extra special. Pancit is a staple Filipino dish found at numerous feasts and celebrations, consisting of stir-fried noodles with meat and vegetables such as chicken, pork, shrimp, celery, carrots, onions, garlic. Passing down traditional family recipes is exhilarating. Pancit is a Filipino recipe that has been made by families for years. Loved by all who try it, it is perfect recipe to share.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken pancit 🤤 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!