Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cajun chicken pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta.
Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Cajun Chicken Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cajun chicken pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Get 1 lb chicken diced
- Prepare 2 red peppers
- Take 1 medium red onion
- Make ready 3 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp butter
- Get 1 cup heavy cream
- Take 4-6 oz cream cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Make ready 3-6 tsp cajan seasoning (we use Badia)
- Take 1 box pasta (we like penne)
Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. And I just love chicken and sausage combination because. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
Steps to make Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Put water on to boil for the pasta.
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant.
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat.
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed.
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce.
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!
In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until. Cajun Chicken Pasta — Grilled chicken, a creamy Alfredo-style sauce, & plenty of sauteed veggies, all The tastiest Cajun Chicken Pasta! You get lightly charred flavor from grilled chicken, a creamy. This Cajun Chicken Pasta has SUPER Creamy Alfredo Sauce, perfectly seasoned chicken, and your favorite pasta. Drain when the pasta is still al dente; do not overcook!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!