Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked parmesan crispy chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
CRISPY GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS - baked instead of fried but these classic chicken wings are still as crispy and delicious as ever! This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese.
Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked parmesan crispy chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken:
- Take 4 boneless chicken breasts cut into half crosswise
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmesan
- Make ready 1 cup of bread crumbs
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed cornflakes
- Prepare 2 tsp dried basil
- Make ready 2 tsp of dried oregano
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp of chicken seasoning
- Prepare 1 Salt & ground pepper to season
- Take 1 Butter to grease the baking dish (or cooking spray if available)
My husband and I love Chicken Parmesan. We've been trying to eat healthier this year, so this baked version was right up our alley. Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken is a quick and easy dinner for your family, and a simple baked chicken recipe that your kids will love, guaranteed! Place the fried chicken breasts in a baking dish.
Steps to make Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 220°F C. Grease a baking dish and set aside.
- Mix the mayo, ¼ of Parmesan, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, chicken seasoning and salt and pepper.
- In a plate mix the bread crumbs, crushed cornflakes, ½ cup of Parmesan, basil and oregano.
- Cover one side of the chicken with a thin layer of the mayonnaise mix then place in the breadcrumb mix. Turn chicken breast over and repeat to cover the other side.
- Place the chicken breasts in the greased baking dish. Bake in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Do not cook for too long to avoid ending up with dry pieces of chicken.
- You may add some parmesan shavings and some chopped fresh basil when serving.
- I served this with my potato gratin muffins and my lemon and garlic mushrooms (see recipes).
If they don't fit side by side, gently overlap them. Pour the marinara over the chicken. Healthy baked, crispy quinoa crusted chicken parmesan topped with melted cheese and marinara sauce. As many of you know, I am a big fan of quinoa and I have been ever since I first tried it. You can use quinoa in surprisingly many ways and I have been enjoying experimenting with different ways of.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked parmesan crispy chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!