Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, gorgonzola chicken bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gorgonzola Chicken Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Gorgonzola Chicken Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Now, I know that I said I eat my simple but good and healthy spiced chicken very regularly, and that's true, but. I also have to change it up pretty often. Chicken breasts stuffed with an intensely savory mixture of Gorgonzola cheese, shallots, and garlic are wrapped in applewood smoked bacon and baked.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gorgonzola chicken bake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gorgonzola Chicken Bake:
- Get bake
- Prepare 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Take 4 large russet potatoes
- Prepare 8 oz snow peas
- Get 1 large red bell pepper
- Prepare 6 scallions
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Prepare 3 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 5 oz crumbled gorganzola cheese
Gorgonzola is produced in Lombardy and Piedmont, it is one of the world's fine cheeses. Spray all sides of the chicken bundles with olive oil from a mister or coat with a pastry brush dipped in oil. Stuffing a chicken breast is relatively simple, but your guests need not know that. We use Gorgonzola and prunes here, but try it with any favorite combination of dried fruit and flavorful cheese.
Instructions to make Gorgonzola Chicken Bake:
- Clean and cook potatoes until tender. In the oven it will be baked at 425°F fahrenheit for 45-60 minutes. Or as I did, microwave potatoes for 3 minutes per potato until tender. Cool potatoes and slice into 1/2" thick pieces.
- In a large bowl place your sliced potatoes. Cut the scallions into 1/2" thick cuts on the bias and add. Leave off the darkest part of green end.
- Cut the pepper into 1/4" thin julienne slices, add to bowl.
- Place in snow peas, oil and spices. Toss well.
- Place tossed ingredients into a medium sized roasting dish.
- Slice chicken into 1/4" thick long slices and place on top of other ingredients.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes. Top chicken with gorgonzola and place under broiler for two minutes or until very lightly browned and nicely melted.
- Make sure when serving to get all the delicious juices at the bottom. While the chicken on top bakes, it releases all its flavor and juices to mingle with the other ingredients. Just yum!
- Recipe by taylor68too.
ORANGE GORGONZOLA CHICKEN — An orange marmalade sauce and crumbled Gorgonzola cheese top sauteed chicken breasts in this easy but elegant meal. The first time I made this Orange. A visit to the IGOR Gorgonzola plant in Novara, Italy. Photographs of the process of making Gorgonzola, as well as a couple of recipe ideas are included. This penne gorgonzola chicken recipe is a tasty, classic Italian dish.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food gorgonzola chicken bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!