Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, savory baked chicken cutlet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Savory Baked Chicken Cutlet is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Savory Baked Chicken Cutlet is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This step is very important and most people often forget about it. If you start baking in the cold oven, it will take more time to cook and the parmesan chicken cutlets will not get cooked evenly because the temperature. Torta de Milanesa – Baked Chicken Cutlet Sandwich with Avocado, Pico de Gallo and Chipotle MayoMexican Please.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook savory baked chicken cutlet using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Baked Chicken Cutlet:
- Get 2 Chicken Breasts
- Get 3 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 2 Jalapeños
- Take 2 clove Garlic
- Get 1/4 tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Take 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- Get 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Ground Tumeric
Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade. Place chicken skin side up, on a large rimmed baking sheet. Sweet and Savory Baked Chicken With Pineapple and Tarragon. A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy!
Instructions to make Savory Baked Chicken Cutlet:
- Cut chicken breasts in half into two long pieces.
- Starting from the sliced edge, cut through the middle of the check breast so that the breast opens like a book. This technique is called butterflying and there are videos on the internet that may help make this step more clear.
- Cover the chicken with plastic wrap and pound the chicken into a cutlet. Place chicken in an oven safe pan. Set aside.
- Dice jalepenos into large pieces and mince the garlic cloves.
- Warm butter in pan over medium heat. When the butter is melted, add jalepenos, garlic, and all the seasonings. Warm until the spices become fragrant.
- Carefully pour sauce over the chicken. Use a brush to ensure the spices are spread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 350°F. Check to make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through before serving.
Using just a few handy ingredients, create a delicious main dish, that also makes great leftovers FANTASTIC! This was a great baked chicken. I changed some things to make it even more flavorful for us. For the breadcrumb mixture I substituted. The Baked Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe is a great choice for any dinner dish.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food savory baked chicken cutlet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!