Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, home made coconut cheese and tomato macaroni. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Home made coconut cheese and tomato macaroni is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Home made coconut cheese and tomato macaroni is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Cheese Tomato Juice Recipes on Yummly Baked Macaroni & Cheese Gluten FreeLet's Be Yummy.. Tomato Macaroni Soup Recipes on Yummly
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook home made coconut cheese and tomato macaroni using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Home made coconut cheese and tomato macaroni:
- Make ready 1 Coconut
- Make ready 4 medium garlic
- Take 6 small tomatoes
- Make ready 6 small hebanero pepper
- Prepare Half hand full spring onions
- Make ready 2 medium red onion
- Make ready 3 Knorr chicken
- Make ready Beef
- Get 4 fingers of hotdogs
- Make ready Lettuce
- Take Black pepper
- Get 1/2 table spoon crushed garlic
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Canola oil
- Make ready Thyme
- Get Macaroni
- Take Onions
A popular creamy and cheesy mac n' cheese recipe. We are getting down to the business of making the good stuff — Homemade Macaroni and Cheese. Macaroni and Cheese gets made and served frequently at our house. I think it ranks between the Kraft boxed kind and the delicious homemade baked After the macaroni has cooked and drained, put it back in the pot.
Instructions to make Home made coconut cheese and tomato macaroni:
- Wash all your ingredients that needs to be washed and set aside.
- Dice the beef to your taste and set aside
- Slice your hebanero pepper and set aside
- Slice your spring onions and set aside
- Chop your garlic and set aside
- Cut each tomato in four and set aside
- Pour your beef into a pot, add salt, 2 of the four choped garlic, chopped onion, black pepper, 1½ Knorr chicken, little water and steam it for 3minutes then add half and quarter glass cup of water and allow to cook for 10minutes and set aside(by then, the water must have reduced.
- Break your coconut, chop it in very tiny chunks and pour into a blender, add 1½ glass cup of water and blent till it is smooth enough to sieve.
- Juice the coconut milk into a pot, add 3 table spoon of canola oil and 2pinch of salt then cook till the water is dried and the cheese is formed. Make sure that you monitor the heat so the cheese formation won't burn then set aside
- In a big pot, pour two litres of water, 5 table spoon of canola oil, 1 tea spoon of salt get it to a boiling point and pour your macaroni allowing it cook for 3 to 4 minutes when it gets done, sieve out the water and set the done macaroni aside.
- Get the pot back on the stove on a medium heat pour 4 table spoon of canola oil, allow it get hot, pour your chopped onion, remaining chopped garlic and continue stirring it, next is your cooked beef with its broth, next is the chopped spring onions, sliced hebenaro pepper, coconut cheese, thyme remaining Knorr and already cut tomatoes stir completely for another 15 seconds without crushing the tomatoes
- Finally pour your cooked macaroni, stir well and serve….
Add a couple tablespoons of butter. Slice off some thick slices of the cheese and. Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain, rinse and set aside. Mix well until macaroni is well coated. It's so good for those nights when you just don't know what to make for dinner.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food home made coconut cheese and tomato macaroni recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!