Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pinoy fried chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried chicken has been a Filipino favorite. It is often served during special occasions and even on regular days. How to Cook Pinoy Fried Chicken.
Pinoy Fried Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pinoy Fried Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pinoy fried chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinoy Fried Chicken:
- Take 2 pieces Whole chicken, 1.2 kg each
- Prepare 1/2 cup Datu Puti Patis
- Get 2 cups Cornstarch
- Prepare 8 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
Drain the chicken and fry in deep hot oil until golden brown. Panlasang Pinoy Recipes is a food blog created to share a collection of local and foreign recipes that have been modified to suit Filipino taste. Clean chicken and cut to large pieces or into quarters if desired. This is a Pinoy version of fried chicken which most Filipinos loves.
Steps to make Pinoy Fried Chicken:
- Marinate chicken in Datu Puti Patis Overnight.
- Coat chicken with cornstarch, then steam for 25 minutes.
- Let the chicken cool down. Let its rest for at least 2 hours in refrigerator before frying.
- In large pan, deep fry chicken in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Make sure it is completely submerged in oil. Cook the chicken until it becomes crispy and turns a nice, golden brown color.
- Serve cooked chicken wih Jufran Banana Catsup, UFC Hot Sauce, and Old English Worcestershire Sauce on the side.
That is why chicken joy is very famous in the Philippines. Fried chicken is probably the most universal dish ever discovered as every country has its own version of this dish. In this recipe, we made it more Pinoy na Pinoy by marinating the chicken in patis. Filipino-style Fried Chicken marinated in citrus and spices and fried to golden perfection. kawaling pinoy. Serving Delicious Asian Recipes One Pot at a Time. · This Pinoy Chicken Curry Recipe is the Filipino version of the famous dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pinoy fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!