Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, stir fry chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir fry chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Stir fry chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
If you are looking for quick and easy weeknight dinners, and I mean, who isn't? This chicken stir fry is about as easy as it gets. It starts with some cubed chicken breast, although.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stir fry chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fry chicken:
- Get 3 piece breast part of chicken
- Make ready 2 piece big potato
- Get 2 cup mix frozen vegies ( bought in supermarket)
- Prepare 1 piece small yellow onion
- Take 2 clove garlic
- Take 1/2 piece red bell pepper
- Get salt
- Take 1/2 slice lemon
- Get light soy sauce
- Take sugar
Chicken Stir Fry is an easy dinner idea, made with chicken, vegetables and a delicious stir fry sauce. This stir fry recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal. I love making stir fry for dinner because it's a. Continue until the chicken is lightly browned but not quite entirely cooked through.
Steps to make Stir fry chicken:
- Slice chicken into bite size, soak with lemon juice, light soy sauce for an hour.
- Prepare all ingredients. Soak slice potato in water for half an hour. Left a bit water before cooking.
- In a pan heat one tablespoon vegetable oil saute garlic, onion and red bell pepper then add chicken. Stir then add potato(w/ water) and other vegies. Add some salt, sugar and additional soy sauce to taste. Let it cook for about 25-30 minutes or as desired tenderness.
- Serve with steam rice.
Chicken Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce Recipe Make this simple stir-fry in the comfort of your own Thai Basil Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe Red bell peppers are the star vegetable in this stir-fry, a crisp, sweet. I know, I know - I love a stir fry. It's very easy to fall into the stir fry trap - a few veggies, maybe. Chicken stir-fry doesn't have to be like that. It can be full of crisp-tender fresh vegetables and juicy strips of richly-flavored Chicken stir-fry is a great meal to make for one or two, because that gives.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stir fry chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!