Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lime chicken adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lime chicken adobo. alondra life style. Загрузка. Chicken Adobo with Oyster Sauce Recipe Toss roasted shredded chicken breasts with south-of-the-border flavors like adobo sauce, lime, and cilantro for these easy.
Lime Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Lime Chicken Adobo is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lime chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Take 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Make ready 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Take 12 cloves garlic, smashed
- Get 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- Prepare 8 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- Get 3 tbsp honey
It's an authentic adobo recipe and yields delicious and amazing results. The seasonings consist of soy sauce and. These Adobo Skewers are soaked in zestful flavor - just sauce them and let them chill out overnight, then grill 'em hot and fast tomorrow for a quick lunch or dinner. Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients.
Steps to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Trim any loose skin and as much fat as you can from the chicken thighs. Otherwise, the sauce will be a pool of grease.
- Put all the ingredients except for the honey into a baking dish. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Put a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down. Let fry for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and let fry 5 minutes on the other side.
- Add the marinade to the pan along with enough water so the liquid comes about halfway up the chicken. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the chicken.
- Stir the honey into the sauce and let reduce until there's only about 1 cup left. Return the chicken to the pan and toss to coat. Plate the chicken. Strain the sauce and serve it on the side with some freshly steamed rice.
Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Chicken Adobo is very easy to love even if you are not a fan of Filipino food. It's reminiscent of our I used limes as a substitute in this recipe, just squeeze a little bit of lime juice into individual portions. Share this with your friends via As requested by Philip Galanaga and Neil Gerald Ruiz, here's my version of Filipino chicken adobo! My Filipino chicken adobo definitely have my own touch and I really believe it enhance the flavors even more!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lime chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!