Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, creamy chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Chicken Adobo is something which I have loved my whole life.
Filipino Adobo can be considered the headliner of the cuisine as it is the most popular dish out there. Because of its simplicity allows that possibility, even with many variations like this Creamy Chicken Adobo. 'Adobo" is essentially just stewing meat in vinegar and soy sauce. Aside from excellent shelf life, it is suitable to take on the long trips.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have creamy chicken adobo using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Adobo:
- Make ready 3 pcs. chicken legs
- Get 1 medium red onion, sliced
- Take 1 pc. Laurel leaf
- Prepare 1 Canola oil
- Make ready 1 sugar (optional)
- Prepare 1 semi-crushed black pepper corn
- Prepare 1 Maggi's Magic Sarap mix
- Prepare 3 clove garlic, crushed
- Get 2 slice of butter
- Prepare 5 psc. small lime
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp vinegar
A generous seasoning of granulated garlic can also be used in place of garlic cloves. A nice variation is also adding a little ground ginger. While I'm typically in the kitchen baking during my free time, these days I surprise even myself with how I feel twice more motivated to cook. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Adobo:
- Marinate chicken with garlic and calamansi. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, pour Canola oil and set to medium heat. Fry the onions then add chicken. When chicken becomes slightly brown, pour the soy sauce and vinegar. Let it cook under low heat.
- Tore the Laurel leaf in half then pour it in with semi-crushed ground black pepper corn and Maggi's Magic Sarap mix.
- Add butter and let it simmer before adding sugar if desired.
- Serve while hot or serve the next day for the flavor to sink deep in the chicken.
Stir in water and reserved marinade. If desired, serve chicken with cooking sauce. Chicken adobo is a classic dish in the cuisine of the Philippines, one that predates any external influence. This version is based on a more modern iteration, using soy sauce to provide savory depth and rice vinegar for adobo's signature acidity. Browning the meat, while optional, improves the depth of flavor in both the chicken and the sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food creamy chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!