Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken potato bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Potato Bake - Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite! Today on Greg's Kitchen l show you how l like to throw together my chicken and bacon potato bake.
Chicken Potato Bake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Potato Bake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken potato bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Potato Bake:
- Make ready 2 1/2 lbs breast cubed chicken
- Take 3 oz. Bacon bits
- Make ready 1 (22 oz.) jar alfredo sauce
- Get 2 1/2 cubed yellow gold potatoes
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) Italian dressing
- Prepare 1 onion, diced
Perfect cold day comfort food. chicken and potato bake - This is Potatoes seasoned with salt, black pepper and paprika married with highly seasoned Chicken thighs baked under an hour - It's an all-time favorite in my house. I serve Oven Baked Chicken and Potatoes with sour cream, sprinkled with fresh scallions, as I like to dip each crispy potato piece in the sour cream, but it's definitely optional. This simple and delectable baked chicken and potatoes recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs and potatoes. Loaded Mashed Potato Bake What makes me fat!
Instructions to make Chicken Potato Bake:
- Marinate cubed chicken for 2 hrs using 1/2 of a bottle of Italian dressing.
- Melt 3 sticks of butter in 13×9 pan. Add cubed potatoes in butter.
- Saute diced onions and 3 oz of bacon bits in separate skillet til golden brown.
- Add the onion mixture to potatoes. Pour the second half of the bottle over the potatoes.Bake for 1 hr at 425.
- Drain left over butter. Add chicken mixture to the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes.
- Stir mixture together in pan. Spread the mixture evenly out in the pan.
- Then drizzle the 22 oz jar of alfredo sauce over the entire mixture. Sprinkle 4 oz of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 oz of bacon bits. Return to oven to bake 15 minutes. Then broil on high for a few minutes to brown the cheese. Let sit for 20 minutes and enjoy. Serve salad and garlic bread. Enjoy.
Did you make this Chicken Ranch Potato Bake recipe? This Chicken Ranch Potato Bake is an incredibly easy and incredibly tasty one pan dish using leftovers and pantry items! This baked chicken and potatoes recipe calls for bone-in chicken breasts, which tend to have a bit more flavor than boneless chicken breasts. The bone adds flavor to the meat while it cooks. Coat the chicken cubes evenly in the sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken potato bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!