Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Stir Fry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Stir Fry is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet. Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar. Though the recipe calls for bell peppers, water chestnuts, and broccoli, try.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken stir fry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stir Fry:
- Take 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- Make ready 1/2 large onion, sliced
- Take 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- Make ready 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- Make ready 1 (8 oz.) pkg. sliced mushrooms
- Prepare 1 (17 oz.) Stir Fry Vegetables (kit)
- Prepare 1 (12.1 oz.) bottle Kikkoman Stir Fry Sauce
- Get 2 tsp. sesame oil
- Take 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Take vegetable oil for sauteing
- Prepare Seasonings to taste: black pepper & garlic powder
I think we all need one or two tasty and easy stir-fry recipes in our dinner rotation. This healthy chicken stir-fry is no exception! It's packed with veggies and it's perfectly filling and flavorful. Chicken stir-fries are healthy, delicious and quick to prepare.
Instructions to make Chicken Stir Fry:
- My grocery store sells these awesome stir fry vegetable kits, they come with teriyaki sauce but I prefer the stir fry sauce as it's not as sweet. You could also just purchase whatever fresh veggies you prefer if these kits aren't available, I just find them very convenient! This particular one contains broccoli, brussels sprouts, carrots, red cabbage, snow peas and kale.
- Cook chicken in a large wok or skillet in vegetable oil along with seasonings until thoroughly cooked. Add sesame oil right before chicken is cooked.
- Drain off any excess liquid and place in a large bowl; set aside.
- In the now clean wok, saute the onion and peppers in a little vegetable oil until slightly softened.
- Add in mushrooms and stir fry vegetables and continue to saute until tender.
- Add in stir fry sauce and sesame seeds and stir well to combine.
- Fold in chicken.
Great for single servings or for feeding the whole family, chicken stir-fries can be adapted to suit all tastes. Chicken stir-fry is a perfect home-cooked meal for busy families. Explore fantastic Chinese recipes that are full of flavor and very easy to prepare. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. The best part of this chicken stir fry is how versatile it can be.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!