Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken Tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Chicken Tacos is something that I have loved my whole life.
How long are baked chicken tacos good? How to Make Baked Chicken Tacos. You'll need a wire rack and baking sheet or two baking sheets, extra thin corn tortillas, shredded cheese, and your choice of cooked chicken for filling.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baked chicken tacos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Tacos:
- Prepare 1 pkg. Stand & Stuff Taco Shells (10 count)
- Get 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare taco seasoning (cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper etc)
- Prepare 1 can Rotel, drained
- Get 1 can refried beans
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Get Toppings: sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, taco sauce
If you're using crispy taco shells, you have to go ahead and bake them anyway, but in this method you just go ahead and bake the filling in. Chicken Tacos with Homemade Taco SeasoningPretty Bee. Buffalo Baked Chicken TendersYummly. garlic powder, egg, black pepper, panko breadcrumbs, salt, prepared Buffalo wing. Chicken and Turkey Jump To Recipe.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Tacos:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook chicken topped with taco seasoning and shred. (I used Instapot). Add can of drained Rotel and mix.
- Place taco shells in a 9x13 baking dish. Place in oven for 5 minutes to crisp slightly.
- Carefully spoon refried beans into bottom of shells.
- Divide 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese amongst all tacos.
- Pack each with chicken mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted.
- Set up topping station of desired ingredients.
Baked tacos are addictive and require no frying. Try our easy recipe once and see why they are so well-loved on If using chicken, put the chicken breasts in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Everyone wins when these crispy baked chicken tacos are on the menu. Assemble the tacos: Spread some of the sauce on a tortilla then top with crispy baked chicken and toppings of your choice. Satisfy your taco cravings with these Chicken Tacos from Delish.com.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked chicken tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!