Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy filipino adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Filipino Adobo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Filipino Adobo is something which I have loved my whole life.
This easy Chicken Adobo is a delicious Filipino recipe flavored with black pepper, bay leaves and green chillies. The perfect easy dinner served with rice. Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy filipino adobo using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Filipino Adobo:
- Get 1 kg mixed chicken parts, pork or pork ribs (pre-boiled or pre-softened in a pressure cooker)
- Prepare 1 cup or can Sprite or 7UP
- Take 1 cup soy sauce
- Get 1 cup vinegar
- Get 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- Get 5-10 pieces laurel leaf
- Get to taste coarsely ground black pepper
- Make ready 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Take cooking oil
- Get Feta cheese (optional)
It also helps keep prolong its storage life. This method involves two procedures, boiling and frying. Stir together the vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, and bay leaves in a large saucepan. Add the cubed pork, and bring to a boil over high heat.
Steps to make Easy Filipino Adobo:
- Marinate the meat, Sprite, soy sauce, vinegar, 3-4 pieces of laurel leaf, and half clove garlic in a bowl for at least 30 minutes. Overnight marinade would be better.
- Put oil in a pan and sauté half clove garlic but do not toast.
- Using a tong or a ladle with strainer, stir in the meat and wait for it to absorb the garlicky flavor, and let the natural oil of the meat ooze out.
- Once oil of the meat has naturally come out, stir in the marinade mixture. If more sauce is preferred, mix in equal parts of vinegar and soy sauce.
- Mix in sugar, pepper, and laurel leaves, and let everything simmer until meat becomes tender.
- Adjust taste with more sugar, pepper, or soy sauce according to the level of sweetness, spice, or saltiness preferred.
- If you like to enjoy a twist to this traditional Filipino dish, put in about two handfuls of feta cheese cubes on the last five minutes of cooking. The taste of feta balances the tangy taste of the adobo.
Filipino Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philippines and may well become your new favourite Asian chicken dish! Just a few everyday ingredients I can practically guarantee you already have, it's an effortless recipe that yields juicy, tender chicken coated in a sweet savoury glaze with little pops of heat from peppercorns. Philippine adobo is a Spanish-influenced meat dish consisting of a tangy sauce of vinegar, garlic, soy sauce and black pepper. Vinegar is a common ingredient found in many Filipino dishes and it's one of the main ingredients in any adobo. Some may regard Adobo to be the national dish of the Philippines because it is so popular.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy filipino adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!