Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, one-pot chicken with mushrooms and white wine sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For the sauce - white wine, chicken stock and double/heavy cream. How to make this chicken with white wine sauce. Full recipe with detailed steps Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and brown them on both sides in a pan with a little oil.
One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have one-pot chicken with mushrooms and white wine sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce:
- Get 200 grams Mushrooms
- Take 1 small Onion
- Make ready 1 Chicken breast
- Prepare 100 ml. White Wine
- Prepare 150 ml Soy cream
- Take 1 splash Soy Sauce
- Take To taste Olive Oil
- Take To taste Salt, Pepper and Oregano
Once chicken legs are cooked, strain stock into pan with the onion, mushrooms and white wine, bring back to the boil and reduce again by two-thirds until it is thick and syrupy. Add wine and reduce until it's almost evaporated. Add chicken stock and simmer until reduced by one third. In a small bowl press together remaining butter and flour.
Instructions to make One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce:
- First, we will chop the Mushrooms and Onion very small, and the Chicken breast in normal small serving pieces.
- Now we will take our favourite pan and add Olive oil with the medium fire on, which we will keep during all the process. Add the onion and oregano when is not hot yet.
- When the onion is smelling good and cooked, let’s add the mushrooms and stir till they’re half cooked, when we will add the wine and wait for it to reduce.
- After a few minutes, when we already start seeing the sauce texture, let’s add the chicken, salt, pepper, a splash of soy sauce to taste and the soy cream.
- Stir with the medium / low fire till the chicken is done and the texture is creamy and delicious.
- Serve, pour some of that wine on a glass and enjoy!
White wine, juicy chicken, and meaty mushrooms are a classic combination that never gets old. Stir in chicken broth and juices on plate; cook to reduce by half. Sunny Anderson's Grilled Chicken with White Wine Mushroom Sauce. One-Pot Creamy Spinach Mushroom Tortellini is an easy and delicious meatless dinner bursting with tender spinach and juicy, perfectly cooked With that in mind, I made this irresistibly delicious spinach and mushroom one-pot tortellini smothered in the most luscious cream sauce you will ever taste! Mushrooms, peppers, onions, and garlic combined with white wine make this cheesy pasta sauce with this quick and easy recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food one-pot chicken with mushrooms and white wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!