Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, blueberry-chili chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make a Red, White & Blueberry Grilled Chicken Recipe! Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breasts with the salt and black pepper. Appetizers & Snacks Blueberry Muffins Blueberry Pies Blueberry Smoothies Breakfast Desserts Add garlic, chili, coriander and cumin and fry for one minute.
Blueberry-Chili Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Blueberry-Chili Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have blueberry-chili chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry-Chili Chicken:
- Prepare 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 4 oz each
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare Sauce:
- Get 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- Make ready 1 large shallot, minced
- Make ready 2-1/2 c fresh blueberries
- Get 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (from a can), diced
- Make ready 2 T fresh lime juice
- Prepare 1 T brown sugar
- Take 1 T fresh mint, minced
- Make ready 1 tsp fresh lime zest
Chicken & Seafood at Chili's Grill & Bar: Prepared fresh and always delicious! Grilled chicken, penne in Alfredo sauce, topped with chile spices, Parmesan, tomatoes, green onions. Naked or tossed in mild, hot or BBQ sauce. Served with favorite Bleu cheese dipping sauce.
Steps to make Blueberry-Chili Chicken:
- In small pan, heat 2 tsp of oil. Add shallots and cook until tender. Add blueberries, chipotle, juice and sugar. Bring to boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 min.
- In large skillet, heat 2 tsp olive oil. Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet and sear both sides until cooked through.
- Remove sauce from heat, add mint and zest. Serve with chicken.
See what's happening with Blueberry Hill! We have fun news to share! This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting. It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes a simple, yet completely delicious dinner! This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food blueberry-chili chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!