Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken alu shorba. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alu Shorba is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Alu Shorba is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Tasty and Easy chicken aloo shorba. Hi Viewers, Alu Chicken making with my style Try it. See recipes for Alu shimla chicken desi restaurant style curry too.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken alu shorba using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alu Shorba:
- Take 1/2 kg chicken
- Get 0.5 kg Potato peeled and cut in pieces
- Prepare 1 piece whole garlic( mtlb aik pura. Agar mota hy to 6-7 clove
- Take 2 small onions normal cut
- Make ready 2 normal size peeled tomatoes
- Take 5 green chilli
- Get Crushed Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Get 3 tbsp yougurt
- Make ready Dried Ingredients:
- Take Salt 1 tbsp or Add to taste
- Get 1/2 tsp Red crushed chilli flakes
- Make ready 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp crushed coriander powder
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Get 1/4 tsp pisa gram masala
- Make ready Oil one cup or as required
- Make ready Water as required
A flavorful chicken Chicken Shorba/soup is very rich in content and one of the favourites of all chicken lovers. Enjoy the chicken shorba recipe in your very by preparing it as the monsoon appetizer. In a pan, heat salted butter and fry chicken pieces until tender. Chicken Shorba Recipe is an immensely popular Mughlai recipe.
Instructions to make Chicken Alu Shorba:
- Sb se pehly chikn ko dho ke required quantity of salt lagake rakh dein. Peel of potatoes and tomato skin. Or sari sabzi dho lein
- Ab pan mn aik glass pani lein or us mn piyaz lehsan or tomato dal kar normal flame py 20 minute ke liey rakh dein. If you use pressure cooker then 1 cup water ke sth yh cheezain add karein or 5 minut ke liey pressure lagadein.
- Jab yh masala gal jaey to isy blender mn dal ke blend kar lein or pan mn oil dal ke 4-5 minut ke liey fri karein.
- Ab is mn chicken add kar dein or carefully 5 minut tak chicken fri karein ta ke tooty na. Jab chicken achy se fri hojaey to is mn sb dried masaly add kar dein except pisa gram masala.
- Is masaly ko pani ke cheenty ke sath 2-3 minut tak bhoonen. Or jab khushbu any lgy to dahi add kar ke mazeed 3-4 minut ke liey bhoonen until oil nikal aey.
- Ab is mn alu or green chilli add karein. Or 3 minut liey masaly mn isy mix karein. Phir 1 and half glass ya jitna ap pasand karein utna pani dal dein. Or isy 10 minut ke liey low flame py lid se cover kar ke pkny ke liey rakh dein.
- Jab Alu gal jaen. To flame of kar dein or crushed coriander leaves or pisa gram masala dal ke lid se 5 minut ke liey cover kar ke rakh dein.
- Mazedaar sa chicken alu shorba is ready for serve. Enjoy it with parathy ya desi ghee wali simple roti At Sehri and keep remember me in your prayers.
- Same recipi ko ap potato ki jga Arvi,teendy and loky ke sath b try kar skty hn. Jazak-Allah😊
Learn how to make/prepare Chicken Shorba by following this easy recipe. This soup called Chorba or Shorba, has wonderful flavor and could be served as a light lunch by itself or as a starter to an Algerian feast. It showcases the many flavors of the area using the spice ras el. Chicken Shorba is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Soups and Stews. Learn to make this delicous, and easy to cook healthy chicken shorba at home.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken alu shorba recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!