Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken tortilla soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken tortilla soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken tortilla soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Prepare 1 Large chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- Take 1 Fresh jalapeno chopped
- Take 1 fresh Anaheim chili chopped
- Take 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Take 1 8 ounce can of corn
- Take 1 16 ounce can of cannellini beans. (white kidney beans)
- Prepare 1 16 ounce can of medium heat enchilada sauce red
- Prepare 1 8 ounce can of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce chopped
- Take 4 tbsp Chicken bouillon seasoning
- Take 3 cup water
- Get 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Chopped white onions
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 2 cup Extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Make ready 1 bag of tri-colored tortilla strips
Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made. Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! By Jennifer Segal, inspired by Tommy Bahama Tropical Café. A silky purée of vegetables, tortillas and spices, this chicken tortilla soup is hearty enough to serve as a meal.
Instructions to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Coat chopped chicken with salt pepper onion powder and garlic powder.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet. Add the seasoned chicken and fry until chicken is no longer pink and cooked through.
- Add the onion and the peppers to the chicken mixture and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- In the meantime combine all remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the cheese and tortila chips to a large stock pot.
- Add chicken mixture to the stock pot, bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Just before serving add all of the cheese and stir until melted. Garnish each individual bowl with the tortilla chips.
Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at. This Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe is a knock-off from the famous soup recipe at Tommy Bahamas. Chicken Tortilla Soup. posted by Christy Denney Chicken tortilla soup is a great way to use up leftover ingredients, but you can also make it completely from scratch.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken tortilla soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!