Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, light baked chicken taquitos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Light Baked Chicken Taquitos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Light Baked Chicken Taquitos is something that I have loved my whole life.
They're like mini rolled tacos and you can fill them with all your favorite meats or vegetarian fillings (like Canola oil - light olive oil or vegetable oil can be substituted. Yellow onion - red onion will work great too. Garlic - use fresh garlic for best flavor.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook light baked chicken taquitos using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Light Baked Chicken Taquitos:
- Take 16 small Flour Tortillas
- Make ready Chicken & Marinade
- Get 16 oz Ground Chicken
- Get 2 tsp Canola Oil
- Make ready 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Take 2 clove Garlic
- Take 1/4 White Onion
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Greek Oregano Leaves (or marjoram)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard Seed
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Ground Red Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Get Chipotle Dip
- Take 1 cup Light Sour Cream
- Prepare 2 tsp Minced Chipotles in Adobo
- Take 3/4 tsp Salt
Take your favorite taco filling, roll it up in a corn tortilla and then fry or bake them! To keep things lighter, I used a nice chicken filling and baked. These rolled tortillas are filled with chicken, cheese, salsa and so many delicious spices! Have you guys ever tried Taquitos before?
Steps to make Light Baked Chicken Taquitos:
- Mince garlic and oregano leaves, dice onion and place all in a medium mixing bowl. Add remained of marinade ingredients and stir to mix completely. Add ground chicken and with your hands or rubber spatula, gently stir until mixed thoroughly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Mix chipotle dip ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in chicken mixture and saute for 7-8 minutes stirring constantly. Cover and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Uncover and break up meat into small pieces. Turn heat to high and cook until liquid has evaporated.
- For each taquito, place a spoonful lengthwise along center of tortilla. Roll to close it and place seam side down in a cooking sprayed baking dish. Repeat until all filling has been used. Lightly spray the tops of all taquitos with cooking spray to help them crisp.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Serve with chipotle dip.
Instead of the typical folded over taco, taquitos are usually rolled but typically have some of the same ingredients as tacos - meat and. These tasty chicken taquitos are super versatile and va-va-voom DELISH for a weeknight dinner where you wanna change things up, or to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this weekend with a scrumptious treat! They're super easy and flavorful, plus they freeze well to eat later! These easy oven-baked Chicken Taquitos are stuffed with chicken and cheese and make a great appetizer or meal. Crispy chicken taquitos filled with a creamy spicy chicken mixture and baked or air-fried to perfection!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food light baked chicken taquitos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!