Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet & smoky chipotle chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet & smoky chipotle chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken:
- Take 1 lb Bacon, diced
- Prepare 2 each Green peppers, diced
- Make ready 1/2 Onion, diced
- Make ready 2 can Stewed tomatoes
- Prepare 7 oz Can of chipotle peppers in adobo
- Get 2 tbsp Garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cumin
- Get 1 tbsp Chili powder
- Take 1 cup Brown sugar
- Prepare 2 lb Or more, boneless skinless chicken
Steps to make Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken:
- Brown the bacon, onion, and peppers.
- Add the tomatoes, chipotle peppers, spices & brown sugar.
- Break up the chipotle peppers & let sauce cook at a low boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour half the sauce into a large baking dish. Lay chicken pieces on top. Cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 400°F , uncovered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour (longer if using thick chicken breasts).
- Great served with mashed potatoes or rice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet & smoky chipotle chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!