Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicey chicken with gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicey chicken with gravy is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Spicey chicken with gravy is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Season with salt and pepper and pepper sauce to taste. Spicy Chicken Gravy is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicey chicken with gravy using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicey chicken with gravy:
- Make ready 4 skinless chicken breast (bone in )
- Prepare 1 tsp adobo
- Take 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp paprika
- Take 1/4 tbsp black pepper
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1/2 cup olive oil
- Make ready 1 medium onion sliced
- Get 1/4 green pepper sliced
- Make ready 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Make ready 1 few twigs of fresh thyme
- Prepare 1 clove chopped garlic
- Get 4 cup hot tap water
- Get 2 tbsp ketchup
- Prepare 1 tbsp hot sauce of your choice
Crisp fried chicken smothered in a spicy, creamy gravy. Dinner never looked or tasted so good! The chicken is crisp and juicy, the gravy creamy and spicy. Ah, this meal just makes me feel happy.
Instructions to make Spicey chicken with gravy:
- Wash your chicken and cut each chicken breast in 3 peaces and place in a large bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil over your chicken along with adobo onion powder paprika black pepper and salt mix it together massaging the seasons well into the meat and set aside
- In a deep frying pan add a 1/2 cup of oil and heat it until its nice and hot add in your chicken and brown your chicken really good
- While your chicken is browning slice your green pepper and onions and chop your garlic and parsley and have your thyme and put aside
- Once your chicken is finished remove it from the pan and place it on some paper town in a bowl or plate
- In another deep frying pan using a skimmer empty half of the oil in the other pan place it on the stove and warm the oil back up then add the garlic and thyme cooking just for a minute
- Add the onions and green peppers and cook until onions are slightly softened
- Add in the parsley mix together and place your chicken in the pan then add 4 cups of hot tap water and mix together and bring to a boil on high heat
- Once it starts to boil add in your ketchup and hot sauce mix and lower heat to medium high and continue to boil it until it turns in a nice gravy
- Once its done you can remove the chicken in a bowl and pour the gravy in a smaller bowl and serve over rice or with mash potatoes or what ever you prefer ! Enjoy
We serve this dish with a big scoop of our Perfect Mashed Potatoes and whatever vegetable we happen. This delicious, one-pan, Rustic Chicken with Garlic Gravy fits the bill perfectly and is a garlic lover's dream This one-pan, chicken with gravy dinner is so delicious, you're sure to make it a regular in your Spicy Korean Chicken with Crispy Rice. Bring a little Korean spice to your chicken thighs. Spicy black pepper chicken gravy goes well with roti, rice or idli or dosa too. This spicy chicken curry taste super delicious and very peppery.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spicey chicken with gravy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!