Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, indonesian yellow chicken soup (soto ayam). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Di video ini saya share resep anak soto ayam enak dan simpel. Mungkin sudah banyak sekali resep soto ayam di chanel-chanel lain. This version of the classic Indonesian chicken soup comes from the Hyatt Regency in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have indonesian yellow chicken soup (soto ayam) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam):
- Make ready 1 whole kampong chicken, take out the skin (optional but i prefer less oily soup)
- Take boiled eggs
- Get shredded cabbage (boil a while till soften)
- Take beansprout (boil a while, try not to overcook it)
- Make ready glass noodle/mung bean noodle (boil till softened)
- Prepare tomatoes (cut into pieces)
- Get spring onion (for garnish)
- Take fried shallot (for garnish)
- Prepare lime, sweet soya sauce and chilli
- Take Put in the blender to make a paste (spices paste) :
- Take 8 shallots
- Prepare 4 garlics
- Make ready 4 cm fresh turmeric (i used turmeric powder as i dont have the fresh one at home, but my soup looks a bit pale)
- Get 4 cm fresh ginger
- Make ready 3 pcs candle nuts
- Take 1 tsp corriander seeds
- Make ready Additional spices: (no need to put in blender)
- Get 2 pcs bay leaves
- Get 5 pcs lime leaves
- Get 4 stalks lemongrass (smashed)
Drain and divide among serving bowls. Laksa Thai Green Curry Thai Massaman Curry Thai Red Curry Thai Yellow Curry Recipes. Soto ayam is chicken noodle soup - Indonesian style. This is seriously tasty noodle soup.
Steps to make Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam):
- Homemade chilli (super spicy): - 10 chilli padi, cut into small pieces. - Boil chopped chillies in a little bit of water till very soft, reserve the water (do not let the water to dry up, otherwise will get burnt). Mashed with fork. Add salt, sugar, chicken seasoning powder to taste.
- Heat up 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry the paste spices till fragrant. Add in the remaining spices (bay leaves, lime leaves and lemongrass). Stir fry for an additional 2-3 mins.
- Boil about 4 lt of water. Add the chicken and the all the spices (paste and remaining spices). Cooked till chicken is soft. (stove pressure cooker about 15 mins, no pressure cooker maybe an hour)
- Add salt, pepper, chicken seasoning to taste.
- To serve: - In a bowl, arrange the glass noddle, cabbage, bean sprout, chopped tomatoes, boiled egg, shredded chicken meat, spring onion, fried shallots, and pour the soup over it. - We like to add: black sweet soya sauce, lime and chilli :) - - Enjoy!
I've had soto ayam in the Netherlands. That's as close as you can get outside Indonesia I think. They are mad for Indonesian in the Netherlands. Soto Ayam is a chicken soup popular in Malaysia and Indonesia. This soto ayam recipe is easy, authentic and the best recipe you will find online.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food indonesian yellow chicken soup (soto ayam) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!