Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, yum gai (thai chicken salad). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Heat water and salt until boiling. Poach the chicken meat until cooked. Shred the chicken into thin strips.
Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook yum gai (thai chicken salad) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad):
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 500 gr boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Prepare 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- Get 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- Get 8 lettuce leaves
- Get 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Get 8 cilantro stalks and leaves, minced
- Take For the dressing:
- Prepare 2 birds eye chili peppers, thinly sliced
- Prepare 3 tbs fish sauce
- Take 3 tbs lime juice
- Get 1 tsp granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 tbs water
Great for starter but also good for part of larger meal! Please follow my Instagram @jenscookingdiary if you like my. Plunge chicken in cold water to cool completely. Below is you how to cook the very best foods for your family members.
Steps to make Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad):
- Heat water and salt until boiling. Poach the chicken meat until cooked. Remove from the heat. Set aside to cool.
- Shred the chicken into thin strips. - In a big bowl, mix all dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Add tomato, cucumber, red onion, and cilantro. Mix well.
- Line a serving plater with lettuce and shredded chicken. Pour the salad mixture on top. Serve immediately.
- Note: You can skip the birds eye chili pepper if you don’t like spicy. Refrigerate lettuce and dressing mixture before serving. Serve cold. It’s crunchier and fresher. 😋😋😋
Today's blog post from Taste of Thailand will show you how to cook tasty Thai chicken salad or Yam Gai. It's easy to cook and prepare right at home whether you leave in Asia or not. This salad is popular with health-conscious people as the chicken adds a portion of protein. The taste combines spicy and sour adding to the vegetable crunch. Larb gai is Thailand's version of a Western-style grilled chicken salad, except the chicken is not grilled–it's stir-fried.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food yum gai (thai chicken salad) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!