Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd. Lean white meat is sauteed An authentic enchilada sauce is made with a tomato based sauce, chipotle peppers, chicken broth, and. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Prepare 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Take 2 teaspoons cumin
- Prepare 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Take 2 teaspoons garlic granules
- Take 1-2 teaspoons salt
- Make ready 1 white onion, diced
- Make ready 8 ounces jack cheese, grated
- Make ready 1 can green chili enchilada sauce (I used Hatch brand)
- Prepare 8 corn tortillas
Enchiladas Made Easy - This is a easy to make and follow Chicken Enchilada video with several layers of delicious flavor. Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. Today's Best Chicken Enchilada Recipe is the only chicken enchilada recipe you'll need from now until eternity.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Poach chicken breasts in salted water. Once cooked and cooled, shred with a fork.
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet and sauté onion until softened and fragrant. Add chicken and cumin, garlic, chili powder, and salt and thoroughly mix.
- Get ready to assemble the enchiladas! - Put light coating of enchilada sauce on bottom of 8x8 baking dish. Heat tortillas until pliable.
- Put about half a cup of chicken mixture in each tortilla and roll. Put rolled tortilla seam side down in baking dish. Repeat until all tortillas are filled and chicken is used.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top of filled tortillas. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is to your desired "crustiness."
Tender and flavorful shredded chicken is stuffed into corn tortillas along with a little bit. We can't decide what we're more excited about: saucy or cheesy? These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together. They come together quickly with items you may already have in your fridge or pantry. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!