Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken enchilada nachos. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken enchilada nachos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken enchilada nachos is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Homemade chicken enchilada sauce flecked with chile peppers is spooned over tortilla chips in this tasty recipe for chicken enchilada nachos. Place a layer of tortilla chips in a skillet or bake dish. Add a layer of cheese and half the chicken mixture.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken enchilada nachos using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada nachos:
- Make ready 12 corn tortillas cut into quarters
- Get Spicy cilantro lime black beans (see my recipe)
- Take 1 small can green enchilada sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon corn starch
- Make ready 1 handful shredded Mexican cheese
- Make ready 1 chicken breast
- Prepare 1 cup tostitos white queso
- Prepare to taste:
- Prepare taco seasoning
- Get cajun seasoning
- Prepare adobo
- Get garlic powder
- Prepare shredded lettuce
- Get diced onion
- Take diced tomato
- Get sour cream if desired
Remove the skillet from the heat and spoon the chicken mixture into a bowl and keep warm. Spoon the refried beans into the skillet. Shredded chicken (I used one large chicken breast, grilled and shredded) Enchilada sauce. (homemade or store bought, doesn't matter. Remove chicken from pan, leaving enchilada sauce in the pot.
Steps to make Chicken enchilada nachos:
- Heat fryer to 375 and cook corn tortillas into chips. Place in two bowls.
- Place chicken in a pan and season with spices. Cook until done and shred. Stir in enchilada sauce, corn starch and shredded cheese. Cook on medium low for ten minutes.
- Pour warm tostitos queso over chips and top with shredded chicken, beans and top with desired toppings.
Reduce heat to low and simmer sauce, allowing it to thicken slightly. Combine two of our favorite, craveable Mexican comfort foods (saucy enchiladas and hearty nachos), and you end up with this mouthwatering Latin-flavored hybrid. Here, you get all the robust flavors of easy chicken enchiladas, but you swap out soft corn tortillas for crunchy chips that you can eat with your fingers. Prepare your enchilada sauce.; In large sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add diced chicken and green chiles, and season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken enchilada nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!