Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken noodle casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with comforting flavors, this chicken noodle casserole is a great hearty meal your family will love! This chicken noodle casserole is so hearty and perfect for a family meal! This post was brought to you by the makers of French's®.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy chicken noodle casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Get 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Prepare 2 cans cream of chicken
- Get 24 ounces sour cream
- Get 1 package wide egg noodles
- Get 2 packages shredded cheese (8 ounces each)
- Take 1 stick butter
- Make ready 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- Get 1/2 onion chopped
Carefully stir in the chicken, noodles and broccoli. Cheesy Chicken Soup Casserole ~ think chicken soup that you can eat with a fork! If your family is anything like mine, they. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole - creamy pasta with chicken and a crunchy topping!
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Cut chicken in pieces add to frying pan with half of the stick of butter and cook until chicken cooked throughly on med heat until browned season with pinch of salt pinch of garlic and pinch of pepper
- While chicken is cooking start cooking your egg noodles when finished drain and set aside
- When chicken and noodles are done mix all ingredients EXCEPT RITZ Crackers and thee other 1/2 of stick of butter and 1 package of the 8 ounce shredded cheese mixes I add salt pepper and garlic now
- Combine other half of the stick of butter with crackers in a ziplock bag and crush and mix throughly
- Now layer your pan with chicken noodle mix and top with other 8 ounce cheese mix and top with crumbled butter mix
- Cook in oven on 375 for 35 minutes then I take out and sprinkle little more cheese on top this is optional
- 45 min later remove from oven let sit for 5 minutes and scoop in!
This is an easy weeknight meal the whole family will love! I've always said that the way to make a dinner that my family will love is to take chicken, pasta, cream of whatever soup, and cheese. Creamy chicken and noodle casserole topped with crushed crackers. Wonderful as leftovers topped with melted cheese! Everyone will love this cheesy chicken noodle casserole — it has a potato chip crust!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!