Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strips fried dill pickle chicken, dill pickle sauce, buns, mayo, shredded lettuce, slices dill pickle. Dip chicken pieces in egg white to lightly coat them, then transfer to flour mixture. Turn a few times and make sure the flour mix is really stuck to the chicken.
Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗:
- Make ready 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- Prepare 2 cups dill pickle juice +1 additional cup for dipping sauce
- Take 2 cups flour
- Prepare 2-3 eggs beaten
- Take To taste Salt
- Take To taste pepper
- Take To taste onion powder
- Get To taste garlic powder
- Make ready To taste paprika
- Prepare To taste white pepper
- Get To taste chicken seasoning
- Prepare slices Dill pickle
- Get 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- Get As needed Oil for frying
Spouse says it tastes more like KFC in the states than in Canada. Copy Cat Recipe - Hooters Fried Pickles. Heat peanut oil in a large skillet over. Consider dill pickle chicken your starting point for so many meals.
Instructions to make Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗:
- Place chicken strips in with the two cups of pickle juice and place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours to ensure maximum pickle flavor is absorbed.
- Heat oil to 350. Mix spices in with the flour and start by dipping the chicken in flour then egg then flour and fry until golden brown.
- Take the remaining 1 cup of pickle juice and mix corn starch in it. Microwave 30 seconds to thicken it and pour over chicken. Top with pickles.
Drain the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Liberally season the chicken with salt and. Chick-fil-A Nuggets made with chicken breast meat and no pickle juice are an spot on copycat of the original nuggets without the hefty price tag! How do you make homemade chicken nuggets? In some cases the chicken meat is ground and added with other ingredients, but Chick-fil-A actually uses.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!