Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy kale and chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Creamy Chicken Kale Soup with shredded chicken or turkey. Easy and super delicious Creamy Chicken Kale Soup. It's hearty, healthy, and gluten dairy free.
Creamy Kale and Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Kale and Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy kale and chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Kale and Chicken:
- Take 12 ounces frozen chopped kale
- Get 1-1/2 pound chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- Prepare 2 slices thick bacon
- Prepare 1 stick butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Get 1/2 cup whole milk
- Take 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1 teaspoon ground white pepper powder
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Please subscribe to my channel ⬇⬇⬇. Made with crispy bacon, braised chicken, and hearty mushrooms, this pasta dish is sure to please everyone at the table. We often make Creamy Chicken and Kale Gnocchi after grilling chicken on the weekends. It is rich and delicious - and a sneaky way to get my family to eat their greens!
Steps to make Creamy Kale and Chicken:
- Melt the butter and fry the bacon till crispy. Chop the bacon up.
- Slice the chicken and season with salt and white pepper powder. Then add to the butter and bacon drippings. Allow to sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in the kale and sauté then simmer covered, 12 minutes total. About half and half on time of sauté and simmer.
- Add in the 1/2 the flour. Stir in the the other half. Allow to sauté for 7 minutes.
- Then add in both milks and let it thicken. Don't overcook the sauce or it will break.
- Get the cheese and grate it on top. Cover and allow to melt, before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!
Bake the chicken when you need it or just toss a few extra chicken breasts on the grill and save the leftovers to simplify your. Creamy low-carb chicken, kale and cauliflower soup. This soup is not only delicious, fragrant, and refreshing but it's also appealing to the eye! It's easily pulled together from pantry and freezer basics making it a quick and easy recipe. This stuff is rich, creamy, and sooooo dreamy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food creamy kale and chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!