Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cheesy chicken fritters. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These Cheesy Chicken Fritters are a delicious keto-friendly, nut-free, and coconut-free party appetizer! These Cheesy Chicken Fritters are ooey gooey, cheesy little morsels. Cheese - Shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Cheesy Chicken Fritters is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cheesy Chicken Fritters is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy chicken fritters using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Fritters:
- Get 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breasts (3 large)
- Prepare 2 large Eggs
- Make ready 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1/3 cup All-purpose Flour or Cornstarch
- Prepare 4 oz Mozzarella Cheese (1 ⅓ cups shredded)
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
- Make ready to taste Salt and Pepper
- Take 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Oil (or any high heating oil
When you are craving takeaway chicken. try this low FODMAP recipe instead! These low FODMAP cheesy chicken fritters are insanely easy to make and they are super tasty. These extra cheesy chicken fritters are a sensation here at my house. I mean, I couldn't hold myself and I used my winner cheese combination: mozzarella + parmesan.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Fritters:
- Dice chicken into ⅓ inch thick pieces and place them in a mixing bowl. Partially frozen chicken is easier to slice :)
- Into the mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients : the eggs, mayonnaise, flour, shredded mozzarella, dill, salt and black pepper.
- Stir the mixture until well-combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs. It can be overnight too.
- Heat a non-stick pan with oil over medium heat. When oil is hot, add the chicken mixture a heaping tablespoon at a time. I use an ice cream scoop.
- Slightly flatten out the tops with the back of your spoon and saute both sides or until outsides are golden brown and chicken is fully cooked through.
Try out this super easy cheesy chicken fritters recipe and fall in love with chicken patties all over again. You will find that this is a quite surprising way of using chicken breasts, but it surely works. Ricotta Cheese Fritters with Chocolate Chips and RumL'Antro dell'Alchimista. Keto Cheesy Chicken FrittersCjsKetoKitchen. almond flour, parsley, eggs, cheddar cheese, hot pepper sauce and. The cheese in these chicken fritters forms a crisp outer crust and a lovely cheese pull as you bite into these yummy chicken fritters.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy chicken fritters recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!