Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken parmesan stuffed shells. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Chicken Parmesan gets a new spin in this easy-to-make (and quick-to-disappear!) pasta bake. Jumbo shells are stuffed with cheesy chicken filling and topped with crispy toasted bread crumbs in this delicious dinner. Cook shells according to package directions for al dente; drain.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken parmesan stuffed shells using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Take 1 box jumbo pasta shells
- Prepare 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- Get 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Make ready 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- Make ready 1 (7.5 oz.) container Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare Seasonings: pepper, Italian sng., basil, oregano, garlic powder
- Prepare 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Easy to make and only a few simple ingredients! Don't these Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells look amazing? I made them the other night as kind of an experiment just to see how. These chicken parmesan stuffed shells are delicious, decadent and most importantly cheesy!
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook frozen chicken patties for 20 min flipping halfway through. Remove from oven to cool before chopping into bite size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Once cooked, drain in strainer and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese spread, parmesan cheese, egg and seasonings of choice until well combined.
- Grease a 9x13 dish and spread half of the jar of spaghetti sauce in bottom.
- Fill shells with spoonful of cheese mixture and place in dish.
- Press chicken pieces into shells.
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Giant pasta shells are stuffed with breaded chicken an cooked in tomato sauce for a dish that the whole family will love! Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells are exactly what they sound like. A combination of two Italian-American favorites, Chicken Parmesan and classic Stuffed Shells. However, I made a few small changes. The crunchy breading normally found in Chicken Parmesan is not on the chicken itself.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken parmesan stuffed shells recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!