Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, roasted garlic chicken puffs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These roasted garlic chicken puffs are a great appetizer to make for any potluck or get together. Place remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl and add warm chicken mix and incorporate. Add minced garlic to cooking chicken and cook until garlic is browned/reduced.
Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roasted garlic chicken puffs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs:
- Take 4 cans crescent rolls
- Make ready 2 -8 oz. package's cream cheese
- Take 1 lb cooked chicken breast (chopped in small fine chunks)
- Take 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Take 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 2 tbsp fresh chopped garlic
- Prepare 3/4 cup chopped green onion
So I called her to get the recipe. Garlic Chicken Puffs is a family favorite appetizer! Creamy garlic chicken wrapped in a crescent roll for the perfect appetizer. Always a big crowd Garlic Chicken Puffs have a rich creamy garlic chicken mixture inside a croissant and baked to form a yummy appetizer.
Instructions to make Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs:
- Cook your 1 lb of chicken in a non stick pan with a little olive oil and salt pepper to taste on medium heat. While chicken is half done add your 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh garlic. Cook until garlic is browned/reduced. Let chicken cool a little and chop into fine small chunks.
- Place remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add warm chicken & garlic mixture and combine.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of filling into crescent roll and cook per instructions on can.
- It's okay to over stuff crescent rolls and have them ooze out the sides. The mixture goes a long way.
This finger food is a big. I love cutting into this puff pastry parcel to find a well seasoned full chicken breast, adjust the garlic to your preference if desired. Wrap each chicken breast in puff pastry. Roasted garlic chicken recipe, whole chicken, brined in a garlic salt brine, then roasted. We usually roast chickens breast side down to ensure tender breast meat.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food roasted garlic chicken puffs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!