Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy chicken spaghetti is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy chicken spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
I got the idea for our pressure cooker cheesy chicken spaghetti recipe from a viewer actually! Boil chicken until done, remove from water and shred. Using broth from chicken, plus enough water (if needed) to boil spaghetti. "Cheesy, creamy chicken spaghetti is so quick and easy!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy chicken spaghetti using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy chicken spaghetti:
- Take 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- Prepare 1 lb Spaghetti noodles
- Take 1/2 chopped onion
- Make ready 1/2 green pepper
- Make ready 1/2 red pepper
- Get 2 garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 can large can of cream of chicken
- Get 1 can diced mushrooms
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- Prepare 2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- Take tsp onion powder
- Get tsp garlic powder
- Get 3 tsp seasoned salt
Very few ingredients are used in this dish. It sort of reminds me of queso dip tossed with chicken and spaghetti noodles. I love me some Tex Mex! Prepare to win every potluck award from now on with this amazingly easy and delicious slow-cooker chicken spaghetti.
Instructions to make Cheesy chicken spaghetti:
- Season a half a pot of boiling water with chicken base powder season salt onion powder and garlic powder drop chicken in and let cook for 20mins
- Next chop up all your veggies & garlic and cook over low heat until tender
- Next take out chicken let cool and reserve one cup of chicken broth and drop noodles in the same water that you boiled the chicken in to enhance flavor
- Next place 1 can cream of chicken in with veggies, 1 can of diced mushrooms and 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chili's into saucepan alongside with 1 cup of reserved chicken broth and shredded cheese
- While that's cooking chop up chicken and add to pot
- Once noodles are done add to the pot and let cook for 10 mins and your done
This Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is a family favorite with sweet onions, red bell peppers, chicken, tomatoes and green chilies in a creamy lightly seasoned cheddar Parmesan cheese sauce. My Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole is one of my favorites to pop in the oven in a busy evening to have a filling and hearty dinner for my family. Be the first to rate & review! How To Make Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti. Place the chicken, cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes, green chilies, water, onions and salt and pepper into the crock pot.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy chicken spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!