Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken enchilada dip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Enchilada Dip. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken enchilada dip is the easiest way to make enchiladas. Garnish dip with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.
Chicken Enchilada Dip is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Enchilada Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchilada dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Dip:
- Get 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Make ready 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Get 1 (8 ounce) jar mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- Prepare 1 jalapeño pepper, finely diced
Chicken enchilada dip is a delicious addition to any spread and, best of all, it's a recipe that the most rookie of chefs can handle. This cheesy chicken enchiladas dip is the perfect SPICY chicken dip for any occasion. If you like enchiladas, this spicy chicken enchilada dip will surely be a favorite! Turn your favorite Mexican dinner into a cheesy dip fast with just five ingredients!
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada Dip:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from oven, cool and shred.
- Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl, and mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, green chilies and jalapeño pepper.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to an 8x8 baking dish. Bake uncovered in oven 30-35 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Serve with Tostitos chips and sour cream.
Enchiladas are my absolute favorite food, so I am always looking for ways to incorporate the delicious flavors into other dishes. A quick fresh-made blender enchilada sauce makes all the difference in this slow-cooker recipe for Mexican cheese dip. Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe : A quick, easy and tasty cheesy chicken enchilada dip that is Chicken Enchilada Dip. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip takes just five minutes of prep with raw chicken, enchilada sauce and veggies topped with a bunch of deliciously melty cheddar cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken enchilada dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!