Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's crispy chicken parmesan & fettucini. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This Parmesan Crust Chicken is fast, easy and delicious. Crispy, pan-fried chicken cutlets are basically a grown-up version of chicken nuggets. And what's not to love about thinly pounded chicken breasts breaded in a savory panko and Parmesan mixture, then pan-fried until golden-brown?
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's crispy chicken parmesan & fettucini using 38 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini:
- Get Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 4 large Chicken Breasts [butterflied open]
- Prepare 1 Season To Taste Each Breast [on both sides] With: Italian Seasoning-Basil-Oregeno-Black Pepper-Garlic & Onion Powder
- Make ready 1 large Ziplock Bag [used to cover your chicken before pounding it with your mallet]
- Get 1 Mallet
- Make ready Flour Dredge
- Prepare 3 cup All Purpose Flour
- Take 1 tbsp Each: Seasoned Salt-Italian Seasoning-Basil-Oregeno-Black Pepper-Granulated Garlic & Onion
- Prepare Bread Dredge
- Take 3 cup Plain Panko Bread Crumbs
- Make ready Egg Mixture
- Take 4 large Eggs [whisked]
- Get Marinara Sauce
- Take 1 can 12 oz Hunts Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce & 2 Cans Hunts Traditional Spaghetti Sauce OR (3) 12 oz Cans Crushed Tomatoes With Basil
- Get 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Get 3 tbsp Cabernet Sauvignon Wine
- Get 1 cup Each: Fresh Mushrooms-White Onions-Celery With Leaves-Tomato [chopped]
- Prepare 2 tbsp Fresh Garlic [minced] Fresh Basil & Parsley [chopped]
- Make ready 1/3 cup Green Chives
- Prepare 1 tbsp Each: Italian Seasoning-Onion Powder
- Make ready 1 can 8 oz Black Olives [halved]
- Prepare 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar [optional]
- Make ready 1 large Bay Leaf
- Take 1/4 tsp Baking Soda [more may be needed to reduce tomato acidity]
- Prepare Noodles
- Make ready 2 box Fettuccine Noodles [you may not need all]
- Prepare 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Get 1 tbsp Granulated Salt
- Get Additions
- Make ready 8 slice Thick Mozzarella [room temp]
- Take 1 packages Shredded Parmesan [room temp]
- Make ready 8 Fresh Whole Basil Leaves [garnish]
- Prepare 1 Bottle Frying Oil
- Get 1 large Frying Pan
- Make ready 2 large Cooking Pots
- Prepare 1 Strainer [for noodles]
- Take 1 large Garlic French Bread
- Take 1 large Non Stick Cookie Sheet [for garlic bread]
These crispy chicken thighs are coated in a parmesan, rosemary and ground almond crumb and baked until golden. Perfect served with a side salad, low SueB i used two chicken breast and used egg instead of Mayo and this was really yummy - my husband really enjoyed it too and didn't realize. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini:
- Chicken Parmesan: Serving four. (4)
- Prepare Marinara Sauce.
- Chop all vegetables in, "Marinara," category. Add all herbs called for, sugars and a 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese and simmer in a thick based pot for one hour. Stir regularly as all of the heavy ingredients will settle to the pots base and burn.
- Note: If you find that your Marinara tastes too acidic, add 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda to your boiling sauce. It will foam up momentarily and change the color but it will go back to normal within seconds. After 3 minutes, taste test sauce again and add another 1/4 tsp. if acidity is still present.
- Wash, trim fat, butterfly, season and pound chicken breasts with mallet until all breasts are equal in size and thickness.
- Fill large pan with 2" high heat frying oil and heat.
- Place breasts in egg mixture, then flour dredge, egg mixture again and then Panko crumbs.
- Fry breasts in hot pan for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes on each side and drain on paper towels. If breasts are browning too fast, reduce heat.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Begin to boil your pasta water in a larger pot. Add olive oil and salt to water.
- At full boil, add Fettuccine and boil as per manufacturers specifications. Usually 10 to 12 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- After chicken is fully cooked, place breasts on a non-stick cookie sheet or equivalent. First, place 2 slices of Mozterella on each breast. Ladle one scoop Marinara, [mostly chunks = minus marinara fluids if at all possible. you'll want as much crisp on your breasts as you can] on top of Mozterella. Evenly and generously sprinkle shredded Parmesan on top of Marinara Sauce.
- Place breasts in oven for 15 minutes at 350° or until cheeses are melted and bubbling. Add your Garlic French Bread at this same time if serving one.
- Drain pasta and plate evenly four ways.
- Equally pour your Marinara Sauce over your noodles. Then gently place your chicken breasts on top. Serve immediately.
- Garnish plate with fresh Basil and any remaining shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Slice Garlic French Bread and serve with entrée.
- Author's Note: There is a time saving, extremely easy and incredibly delicious, "Easy Tiramisu," recipe by Author: Yowanling listed on this site with several helpful reviews and Q&A's.
I think it may be because it helps to crisp up the crumbs In the oven more than the egg would. It healthier in the sense that you get that crispy. Gary Rhodes' Parmesan chicken recipe is a quick way to jazz up chicken breasts. Once sizzling, add the crumbed escalopes and cook for three to four minutes on each side until crispy and golden. For the soft basil tomatoes, preheat the grill and put the tomato halves on a baking tray, topping each.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's crispy chicken parmesan & fettucini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!