Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken afghani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Afghani is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Afghani is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Learn How To Make Chicken Afghani from The Bombay Chef - Varun Inamdar. This quick and easy Chicken Afghani Recipe will help you make this authentic mughlai. Super creamy and a different style of recipe for cooking chicken.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken afghani using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Afghani:
- Take 1 kg chicken
- Take 20 cashews
- Make ready 1 cup milk
- Take 3 big onions thinly sliced
- Take 1 tomato puréed
- Make ready 1 tbsp Aamchur powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- Get 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried Kasuri methi
- Make ready 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Make ready 3 tbsp refined oil
- Prepare 3 tbsp ghee
- Make ready To Marinate:
- Get 1/2 lemon juice
- Prepare 2 tbsp curd
- Prepare 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
We prepare Aghani Malai Tikka from boneless chicken pieces. But for this recipe chicken with bones is required. Wash chicken quarters and dry using a clean cloth or paper towel. Chicken Afghani is a popular dry chicken dish, popular in India, Pakistan, Afganistan and other parts of the world.
Steps to make Chicken Afghani:
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients listed in marinade section and refrigerate for an hour.
- Add 3 tbsp of oil In a pan and shallow fry the chicken. Cook for 20 minutes by covering the pan with a lid. Keep the cooked chucked aside.
- In the same pan, fry the onions and cashew till they are golden brown. Cool for some time and grind them in a mixer to make a smooth paste.
- Add ghee to a pan and fry the ginger garlic paste for 5 minutes. Add tomato purée, amchur powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, salt and milk and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the onion cashew paste and kasuri methi and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and coriander leaves and stir well.
- Enjoy it hot with rice/roti!
If prepared well, Chicken Afgani is awesumin taste. Afghani Chicken is a delicious Afghani recipe served as a Curries. Find the complete instructions Afghani Chicken Curry is a delicious chicken recipe from Afghanistan. Cravings cannot be controlled, some people eat to live and some live to eat, if you too belong to the latter group then you must try this amazingly delicious thing which is called Chicken Afghani. Afghani cuisine is known for its mild spicy and lip-smacking flavours.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken afghani recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!