Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot creamy cheesy chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Place chicken breasts in the crock pot. Mix the undiluted soups together with the garlic powder and pour over chicken.
Crockpot Creamy Cheesy Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Crockpot Creamy Cheesy Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot creamy cheesy chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Creamy Cheesy Chicken:
- Take 2 1/2 lb chicken tenders
- Take 1 1/2 can cheddar cheese soup
- Get 1 envelope ranch dressing mix, or more to taste
- Take 3/4 cup milk
- Take 1 pinch salt & pepper
- Get 6 oz softened cream cheese (don't use low fat, will change texture)
- Make ready pinch garlic salt
- Take 1 *optional: pinch of sugar
- Get 1/2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
This is an easy way to enjoy a great chicken dinner, even when you run out of time!! The trick is do not lift lid while cooking! Make with rice, pasta, or potatoes. Crock pot recipes are one of the easiest ways to cook and my favorite way to save time in the kitchen.
Instructions to make Crockpot Creamy Cheesy Chicken:
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray
- Add soup, dressing mix, cream cheese, milk & salt, pepper and sugar to crockpot, mix with whisk until smooth
- Don't worry if its a little lumpy from the cream cheese, it will smooth out as it warms. just stir it good before you add cheddar
- Add chicken, stir to coat
- Cook about 3-4 hours on low. (it only takes an hour & 1/2 on high for me but I think my crockpot runs hot)
- Just before serving stir in Cheddar cheese
- I serve over homemade mashed potatoes (see my recipe on my profile page) but its also yummy over egg noodles or rice
- Enjoy! :P
My crock pot cheesy chicken is to die for and the flavor is outstanding. Each bite is loaded with cheese, super flavorful and creamy. Smelling this crock pot cheesy chicken as it cooked throughout the night was amazing. Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot creamy cheesy chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!