Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
The viral video featured chicken drumsticks, which were first roasted in the oven and then dipped in molten chocolate. Then, the chicken was deep-fried after which the chocolate coating hardened, and subsequently shown being served with sweet chilli sauce. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce:
- Take 500 gr chicken breasts
- Get 2 cups buttermilk
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Make ready 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Take Sprinkle of cumin
- Get Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Get to taste salt
- Prepare Outer coating (breading):
- Take 1/2 cup yellow corn flour
- Get Fried chicken breading mix
- Make ready To make the sauce:
- Take 1 small diced onion
- Prepare 2 tbls butter
- Get 1 tbls dark cocoa powder
- Prepare 2 cubs dark chocolate
- Take 1 tbls ketchup
- Make ready 1 tbls tomato paste
- Make ready 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1 tsp pomegranate molasses
- Prepare Pinch cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Prepare to taste Salt
Serve with keto ketchup, Spicy Chocolate BBQ Sauce, Sugar-free Texas BBQ Sauce or Low-Carb Coleslaw for a finger lickin' good treat! How to Make Crispy Keto KFC Chicken. These are my top tips for perfecting the best KFC style fried keto chicken. Whilst I was there, I learned how to joint the chicken , then we'd coat it in a special flour mixture (not a wet batter), and then it would be deep-fried in a big heavy-duty a pressure fryer.
Instructions to make Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce:
- In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and spices. Season the chicken breasts well in advance, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Combine yellow corn flour and Fried chicken breading mix, dip the chicken breasts Until will covered then fry in hot oil or bake in the oven as desired.
- In a skillet on a medium- low heat, melt a cube of butter, add the onion cubes, sprinkle with salt and stir until golden brown.
- Add the sauce, ketchup, spices and cocoa, stir well, then add the water and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Blind the mixture with immersion blender until having a smooth sauce, for best results filter it.
- Once again, Bring the sauce to medium heat and add the pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, chocolate cubes and butter cubes, stir for about 5 min on the heat until smooth and shiny.
- Serve crispy chicken breasts with hot chocolate sauce and garnish with sesame and green onions.
Add chicken in small batches, making sure to not overcrowd the pan. Transfer chicken to the pot of. To broil the chicken and cheese: Place the fried chicken in a broil-safe casserole dish or a baking sheet. Top with a generous spoonful of the sauce, but not so much that it covers all the edges. You want the edges to stay crispy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!