Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, jalapeno chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
jalapeno chicken enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. jalapeno chicken enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
You saved Jalapeno Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas to your Favorites. These Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas are irresistibly cheesy, stuffed with juicy chicken, both Monterrey Jack cheese and sharp cheddar cheese then doused in the most irresistible creamy jalapeno lime. Don't forget if you like my recipes to like share and subscribe!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jalapeno chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make jalapeno chicken enchiladas:
- Make ready 2 can 15(oz) each) tomato sauce,divided
- Get 4 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup,undiluted
- Prepare 4 cup (32 oz) sour cream
- Prepare 4 jalapeno peppers,seeded and chopped
- Take 1 tsp onion salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pepper
- Take 4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- Make ready 3 cup (12 oz) shredded cheddar cheese divided
- Make ready 20 flour tortillas(8 inches),warm
They're spicy and creamy and awesome Don't wait even a day to make this. Pour your enchilada sauce in a frying pan and heat until warm. Dip corn tortillas in sauce. main dish. Toss the shredded chicken with the salsa.
Steps to make jalapeno chicken enchiladas:
- 1.in eachof two greased 13-inx9-in. baking dishes,spread 1/2 cup of tomato sauce;set aside.in alarge bowl,combine the soup,sour cream,jalapenos,onion salt and pepper.stir in chickenand 2 cups cheese
- spread about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla.roll up and place seam side down in prepared dishes.top with remaining tomato sauce; sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- cover and freeze one casserole for up to month cover and bake the second casserole at 350 for. 35-45.minutes oruntil edges are bubbly.
- to use frozen casserole:thaw casserole in the refrigerator overnight.bake,covered at350 for 40-50 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
MAKE the enchiladas: In a medium skillet over medium high heat. View top rated Jalapeno chicken enchiladas recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken Enchilada dip for the crock pot, Chicken Enchiladas Lowfat, Cristina's Chicken Enchiladas, etc. Includes jalapeno chilies, chicken, corn tortillas, shredded cheese. Learn how to make Chicken Enchiladas.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jalapeno chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!