Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, prego skillet chicken parmesan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Everyone loves eating Chicken Parmesan but making it can be time consuming. This one-skillet meal has the great flavor that you love about Chicken Parm but without the work. The best part is that the pasta cooks right in the skillet so that's one less pot for clean-up!
Prego Skillet Chicken Parmesan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Prego Skillet Chicken Parmesan is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have prego skillet chicken parmesan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prego Skillet Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups prego traditional or organic tomato & basil pasta sauce
- Get 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Make ready 1 1/2 lbs. skinless boneless chicken breast halves (4 to 6)
- Get 1 1/2 cups shredded part- skim mozzarella cheese (6 ozs.)
Serve with rice or spaghetti for comfort food at its finest—and fastest! This Skillet Chicken Parmesan has all the same flavors as the traditional version, but is ready in much less time. Plus, everything is made in one. Add diced chicken to skillet and cook with Italian dressing.
Steps to make Prego Skillet Chicken Parmesan:
- Stir 3 tbsp. Parmesan cheese into pasta sauce.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium- high heat. Add chicken. Cook 10 minutes or until browned.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken. Cover. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until chicken isno longer pink.
- Top with mozzarella and remaining parmesan. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melt. Serves 6
Chicken Parmesan - Prego recipe: Try this Chicken Parmesan - Prego recipe, or contribute your own. Dip in egg then in bread crumb mixture. In skillet, brown chicken in oil, drain in absorbent towels. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Delicious skillet chicken parmesan recipe made with fresh mozzarella cheese and crisped/baked in a single cast iron skillet.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food prego skillet chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!