Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, better than your mom's spanish rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
In a medium pot, heat olive oil. Add the onion and cook on medium high heat till onion looks puffy. This is my mom's Spanish rice recipe!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have better than your mom's spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice:
- Make ready 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 medium Onion, diced
- Prepare 2 clove Garlic, smashed and minced
- Prepare 1 cup Short grain rice (I like pearl rice)
- Prepare 1 can Diced tomatoes
- Get 1 can Water
- Take 2 tsp Chicken bouillon
Mom's Spanish Rice Recipe -My mom is famous for her Spanish rice, the ultimate comfort food. · This is our Best Spanish Rice recipe! We make it again and again. It's a one pot wonder of a side dish. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything.
Steps to make Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice:
- In a medium pot, heat olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook on medium high heat till onion looks puffy.
- Add the garlic and rice.
- Stir the rice and level to make the rice flat.
- Repeat number 4 till the rice takes on color and the onions and garlic start browning.
- Add the can of tomatoes and reduce heat to medium.
- Add the water.
- Add the chicken bouillon and stir.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes. Or until most of the water has been absorbed.
- Stir, cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This simple recipe uses chicken broth and chunky salsa to transform plain white rice into a marvelous side dish. Best Spanish rice I have ever made. I think even better than our local mexican restaurant. Easy Spanish Rice, also called Mexican Rice, that tastes just like your favorite restaurant side dish Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice add-ins: Tomato: Fresh diced tomatoes or even canned diced tomatoes I did a search for Spanish Rice, and yours looked the best! I had a little salsa and some cooked.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food better than your mom's spanish rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!