Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, quick and easy spiced chicken breast. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast is something that I have loved my whole life.
Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast Made a late-night Caesar salad. I needed protein in my life, damn it. I just made Spicy Chicken Breasts for dinner and my husband and I loved them!!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook quick and easy spiced chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast:
- Prepare 1 chicken breast sliced into 3-4 thin pieces
- Take 2 tbsp paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp vegetable oil
Mix together sriracha, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and rub all over the chicken breasts. Set aside for ten to fifteen minutes. Heat oil in a skillet and add the chicken breasts. Keep a pack of super-versatile boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the freezer, and you'll always have access to quick-and-easy, family-pleasing meals.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast:
- In a small bowl, combine the spices together and generously sprinkle the spice mixture on both sides of the chicken.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or grillpan on medium-high. Brush the oil on the pan and once you see a wisp of smoke, add your chicken and sautee or grill your chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side until it is cooked.
- When chicken is finished, transfer chicken to a plate and let it rest for about 4 minutes just to keep the chicken breast juicy.
- Optional: Slice against the grain at a diagonal and serve over a salad! Good hot or cold! Cheers!
And to make your chicken dinners even easier to pull together, may we recommend these top-rated recipes – from chicken Marsala to chicken bulgogi, saltimbocca to cordon bleu, they're all. Cook up a satisfying, down-home chicken dinner with this easy, Southern-style recipe. Use chicken tenders, or slice boneless, skinless chicken breasts into strips, and dust with seasoned flour, for browning in a skillet. Combine on plates with sauteed green onions and garlic, and hot cooked grits, for a warming weeknight meal. This pan-fried chicken breast recipe is the most used recipe in our family.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food quick and easy spiced chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!