Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
Chicken Biryani is a savory chicken and rice dish that includes layers of chicken, rice, and aromatics that are steamed together. The bottom layer of rice absorbs all the chicken juices as it cooks, giving it a tender texture and rich flavor, while the top layer of rice turns out white and fluffy. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil (or ghee) and fry the onions until they are golden.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice:
- Prepare marination!!
- Get 1/2 kg boneless(better than with bone chicken ) but with-bone chicken is also fine
- Make ready 3/4 cup curd
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Prepare 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp red chilli paste
- Take 2 tomatoes chopped
- Get 1 onion thinly sliced
- Take 1 potato sliced (optional)
- Prepare 3 cup rice (basmati)/ long rice
- Get 2 cup warm milk
- Prepare 4 tbsp oil
- Get spices
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 5 dried rose petals (optional)
- Prepare 10 mint
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 clove(optional)
- Prepare 1 green cardamom
- Take 1 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves
- Get 1 saffron
Start by slicing the chicken into strips. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour mixture to coat. Long grained basmati rice with oodles of traditional spices and flavours, packed with delicious chicken and veggies.
Steps to make Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice:
- Firstly, marinate the chicken pieces for 3-4 hours minimum or till 24 hours if possible. In this add only half of the quantity of the pastes which is mentioned and save half for later. Also take rice ( basmati/ long rice) if possible and soak them in milk for an hour approx.
- Now take a small frying pan and add oil into it den add onions and fry till Crispy brown then add tomatoes. After removing excess water from the mixture, off the gas.
- Now in a pressure cooker, add about 4-5 spoons of oil ( little more than usual). then add all the dry spices mentioned below.
- After this add half saved pastes of ginger, garlic and red chilli.
- Now after this add chicken marination along with the extra liquid to cooker and saute it very well for about 10 mins. Also add dried fenugreek to it.
- At the end add soaked rice along with left over milk in it. Also add some mint leaves abd soaked saffron to it for a nice fragrance.
- After 10-15 mins it will b ready… Serve hot !!!!!
This is the dish for you if you've been craving the comfort of biryani! Even our chefs have given the dish their seal of approval. So, what are you waiting for? Traditional chicken biryani is made by layering marinated chicken and then layered with parboiled rice, herbs,saffron milk & then ghee. I have shared that traditional hyderabadi biryani here.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!