Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta I love making my own recipes and I was looking for a comfort food with a little bit of spice and this turned out amazing and its pretty simple also. maranda wise Lockwood, Missouri. Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta:
- Prepare 1 pkg bacon
- Get 1 pkg shrimp
- Make ready 7 chicken tenderloins cubed
- Make ready 1 carton heavy cream 8 ounces
- Take Cajun seasoning
- Get Soul food seasoning
- Make ready Minced garlic
- Get Pepper
- Take Parsley
- Take Penne pasta or any noodle of your choice
- Take Grated Parmesan
Add the olive oil, chicken, shrimp, and Cajun seasoning. Remove the chicken and shrimp from the skillet. The Best Chicken Shrimp Bacon Recipes on Yummly. So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta recipe.
Steps to make Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta:
- Start by cubing your bacon and chicken and detailing the shrimp.
- Get out 3 pans.. A big soup pan with water for the noodles.. Cook your bacon and add olive oil and minced garlic in the other 2 frying pans. Add chicken in one and shrimp in the other
- Time for seasoning! Add your Cajun seasoning and soul food seasoning to the chicken and shrimp. Cook for about 6 mins or so.
- Drain your noodles and add butter and a pinch of Cajun seasoning to the noodles.
- Now combine all your meats.. In one big pan. Bacon, shrimp and chicken!!! Heat it for about 2 mins or so to get a golden brown on the chicken and shrimp.
- Now let's add the heavy cream, parsley and handful of Parmesan! Let it simmer for 1.5 mins. Now add the noodles and a 1/4 cup of milk and the rest of The Parmesan and cover for about 6 mins or until the cheese is melted.
- You can add more Cajun seasoning if you like more of a heat 😀 hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did!!!
Place chicken, olive oil and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. Cook pasta according to package directions. You want it to be al dente (or even a bit less than al dente if you will be putting it in the crock pot. Cajun shrimp and chicken pasta is a luxurious one pot meal and the ultimate comfort food. Chicken and shrimp are seasoned with my special homemade Cajun spice mix and homemade green seasoning, then pan fried in a single layer in batches until golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!