Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
All Reviews for Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup. Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup from Delish.com combines chicken breasts, fire-roasted tomatoes, and black beans for the easiest, healthiest soup.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup:
- Make ready 1 onion
- Prepare 4 chicken breast (frozen)
- Prepare 2 clove garlic (minced)
- Get 2 can chopped mild green chile peppers (4oz)
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatoes (15oz)
- Get 1 can mild red enchillada sauce (15oz)
- Get 1 tsp each cumin, chili powder, salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp pepper
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Take 1 packages frozen corn (10oz)
- Get 1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- Prepare 1 lime wedges, shredded Parmesan cheese, sour cream, avocado slices, tortilla chips for serving
Yes, you can make slow cooker chicken tortilla soup healthy! Yes, it's amazingly easy, delicious AND it freezes well, too! I honestly have no idea Personally, I like adding some tortilla strips into the slow cooker in the beginning so they thicken the soup as they dissolve into the liquidy tortilla soup. This easy Chicken Tortilla Soup comes together right in your slow cooker.
Instructions to make slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup:
- place the chopped onion in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Layer the frozen chicken breast on top
- Add the diced tomatoes and their juice, green chiles, enchilada sauce, garlic, chicken broth, spices, and bay leaf
- cook on low for 6 to 8 hours
- remove bay leaf
- remove chicken to a plate and shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker.
- Stir in corn, and continue to heat until corn is hot
- Add a handful of chopped cilantro
- serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice, shredded parmesan cheese, sour cream, avocado and tortilla chips for satisfying meal in a bowl
Just sprinkle on some chili powder and cumin, add an onion, bell pepper, tomato The site may earn a commission on some products. It's my favorite kind of slow cooker recipe in that it. I had made a slow cooker version of my favorite Rick Bayless-inspired tortilla soup a few weeks ago that turned out well. But there's something about a big pot of soup simmering in the kitchen for hours and hours, and filling the house with the most delicious smells, that is just the best. The best healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, tender chicken and savory spices.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!