Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quinoa "fried" rice. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quinoa "Fried" Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Quinoa "Fried" Rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Try swapping out traditional rice for quinoa in this easy Quinoa Fried "Rice" recipe! I've wanted to share this recipe for a while, but thought I might be overloading you with too many healthy recipes - and if you're. Delicious, hearty quinoa "fried rice" stir fry with broccoli, carrot, and a sweet-and-spicy sauce!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook quinoa "fried" rice using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa "Fried" Rice:
- Make ready 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup water
- Take 2 tsp olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup onion, diced
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Make ready 10 oz organic chicken
- Prepare 2 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 5 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- Prepare 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Take 1 salt and pepper, to taste
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
Fried rice is one of those things that. Quinoa fried rice is made just like traditional fried rice with eggs, veggies, and a soy sauce-based sauce but uses cooked quinoa instead of rice. We're in love with this easy vegetarian dish that doubles as a side and a main course! This quinoa fried rice uses protein-packed quinoa as a delicious alternative to rice!
Instructions to make Quinoa "Fried" Rice:
- In a medium skillet, add quinoa, olive oil and water. bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and let simmer for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir. I let it sit for a few minutes before placing in the fridge to cool.
- Add olive oil to a seperate pan. Heat and add onions. Immediately add eggs and stir.
- Add garlic and chicken. ***I cheated and used a can of organic chicken, due to lack of planning ahead, and it still came out absolutely delicious. I do recommend using fresh chicken, but sometimes it's nice to have an easy substitute!
- Once onions (and meat, if applicable) are cooked, add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and peas and carrots. Stir and let simmer for about 2 more minutes.
- When cooking fried rice with actual rice, it's best to use rice that has been refrigerated overnight. The great thing about quinoa is that I only left it in the fridge for about 30 minutes, and that was all it needed!
- So now… add that quinoa to the rest of the ingredients. I pressed down on the mixture with a spatula to add a little last-minute crispiness.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste. I barely used any salt, the soy sauce is salty enough.
- Remove from heat, and try not to eat everything at once, because it is addicting!!
It's full of Do you love quinoa? Then let's make Quinoa Fried Rice! This Quinoa Fried Rice Recipe is an easier, healthier version of a takeout classic made with ingredients you probably already have on-hand! It's gluten-free, dairy-free, and easily vegan. Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quinoa "fried" rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!