Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, stir fried veggies with extra leftover chicken and meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Can use fresh and leftover veggies. This recipe will be different each time you make it depending on the choice of vegetables you have. Serve this delicious chicken and veggies stir-fry with rice or pasta and eat it as a low-carb meal!
Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stir fried veggies with extra leftover chicken and meatballs using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs:
- Prepare 1/2 bunch cauliflower (cut)
- Make ready 1/4 carrots (thinly sliced)
- Take 3 meatballs (thinly sliced)
- Prepare 4 garlic (minced)
- Make ready Chicken
- Prepare 10 cubes chicken thigh
- Make ready Starch
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get Salt
- Get Rice
- Take 2 small bowls of rice
- Get 1 egg
- Take 2 tbsp margarine
- Take Seasoning
- Make ready 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp seasoning sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp shaoxing wine
- Take 1 tsp sesame oil
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare Sugar
- Take White pepper
- Get Oil
Just emptying the frig of as much stuff as we can. I realize many come for canning , but it is really hard to. Stir Fry Instructions: While the meatballs are cooking, prepare your vegetables. In a large wok or skillet on medium heat, add the coconut oil and sesame Once your meatballs are done, if there is excess liquid in the pan, add it to the cooking stir fry veggies for an extra boost.
Instructions to make Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs:
- Cover chicken thigh cubes with starch and garlic powder and soy sauce, leave it for 10 minutes. Then quick fry.
- Heat the pan, put the oil in, then fry the garlic until it's golden brown.
- Put the cauliflower, carrots, meatballs, and chicken in. Season with salt, pepper, shaoxing wine, soy sauce, seasoning sauce.
- After all the ingredients cooked, put the lettuce in, and add a drop of sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat the wok, melt the margarine, and put the garlic in. Next, put the rice in, stir until all covered and turn yellow.
- Beat the egg on the same wok, then stir altogether. Until it's fragrant.
- Put the rice and stir fry veggies on a plate and garnish with lettuce and prawn crackers.
Raid your leftovers for this delicious leftover veggie stir fry recipe that's easy to make and is incredible healthy. As this recipe is for a 'Leftover' stir-fry, please use whatever you have in your own kitchen and take this simply as a guideline to achieving a frenzy of Chinese. Stir-fried Chicken with Walla Walla Onions and Hood River PearsFoster Farms. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Leftover chicken can be stored in the freezer indefinitely or stored in the refrigerator and eaten within four Add the flour, salt and pepper to the oil in the pot to make a roux and stir until moistened.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stir fried veggies with extra leftover chicken and meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!