Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, white girl's chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White girl's Chicken enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. White girl's Chicken enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
And here's a great holiday tip: you can make these enchiladas with leftover Thanksgiving turkey. These Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas are beyond simple to make but boast an insane amount of flavor! Slathered in a ridiculously delicious creamy sauce and covered in stretchy cheese, these enchiladas need nothing else Nav Social Menu.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook white girl's chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White girl's Chicken enchiladas:
- Take 1 packages corn tortillas
- Make ready 1 packages chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 can large cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare 1 can large cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1 can rotel
- Prepare 1 packages shredded cheese your choice
- Make ready 1 dash Mexican oregano or cilantro
- Make ready 1 dash onion and garlic salt to taste
The sauce is semi-homemade, but we'll just keep that our lil secret, okay? A few weeks ago I was cleaning out my pantry and I found a old recipe that was just a bunch of chicken scratch. White Chicken Enchiladas are ALL the rage, and for good reason. Creamy comfort food, yet not too rich.
Instructions to make White girl's Chicken enchiladas:
- Boil chicken, let cool, keep broth
- When chicken is cooled spray a 10x13 pan with non stick cooking spray
- Shred chicken and put in large mixing bowl
- Pour both soups over chicken, add rotel and seasonings and about 1 cup of cheese. Mix all together
- I always use 2 tortillas at a time to layer. Dredge them in the chicken broth and line the bottom of your pan. Layer with chicken mixture and repeat till all ingredients are gone
- On very top you will have a layer of tortillas, sprinkle with cheese add Mexican oregano or cilantro
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy and send a pic
These are a winner in all categories and will satisfy even the pickiest eater. The best Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas! This is my original recipe for creamy white cheesy enchiladas. Even our pickiest eater loves them. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food white girl's chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!